Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike


The last few weeks I have been thinking about my very good friend Debbie Motz in Idaho. She has been my friend for almost 20 years now and it is amazing how we still are so much on the same page on everything - even when to call each other even though the last time I talked to her was almost a year ago. I called her Saturday because I was missing her and our talks. When she answered the phone she almost fell over on her chair because she was dialing my number as I called her! I told her that great minds think alike! It was so good to hear her voice! And this is even more exciting: In October she will come out and see us here in Utah. Then her and I will take a girls' road trip to Colorado and New Mexico to see the hot air balloon festival. I CAN'T WAIT! I have not taken a vacation like that in years. The last time was when I went to Idaho to see her 12 years ago. It is about time!

I look forward to having Debbie around - she always has been such a supportive friend as well as someone I can totally trust. It is hard to find friends like that! I am blessed!

1 comment:

oceanlover said...

Riitta-
Welcome to the Blog world. Its fun to keep up on all of you this way. miss you so much!
I know what you mean, friendships that go way back are so important. They really "get you". The older I get the more I appreciate them! I so appreciate our friendship! Your awesome!
Love ya,
Diana ck our blog.http://fantasticfields.blogspot.com/